Friday, November 18, 2005

Beginning...


I've been thinking about starting one of these spots for a few months... so here it is. Please come back and visit when you want to see what we've been up to! Hopefully I'll update this blog on a weekly basis!

This is our most recent photo together... it reminds us of a special weekend (Oct 1, 2005) in Prescott, AZ - we went to Karen Oliver's wedding and at the same time celebrated our 7th anniversary! It was so beautiful and was a wonderful, peaceful escape from the craziness of everyday life of grad. school in L.A.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. You should have lightened your picture though. Looks good otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANGE!!!! I am so happy to be able to add you to my list of blogs I can enjoy. I want to start one too, but don't want to get myself in trouble, 'cos I'm so darn honest. ;) Love ya Sis. MIss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumsies said....
    Not bad Pange - just be careful what photos you put on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please spill your guts because missionaries cannot seem to tell all, it's a theological issue, I am told.

    ReplyDelete