Sunday, December 11, 2005

Finals Week

Technically this week is final exam week at Biola/Talbot, but fortunately for me my classes have already ended, so I am done! I still have papers to grade but it feels nice to not have to go to anymore classes nor do any more homework myself. The next couple of weeks might be a bit crazy with Christmas celebrations as well as preparing to leave for 3 weeks in Israel. (Speaking of which, I do plan to keep a journal of what we see and do in Israel on this blogspot while we are there - from what I've heard there will be internet cafes available where I'll be able to share with you all what we are up to!)

Here are two pictures that capture highlights of this past week. The first is a picture taken by Shawn at Talbot... we wanted one to put in our latest newsletter. (If you didn't get one please send me a note and I'll pop one in the mail for you.) We took it in front of what I call the "Talbot" bushes.


I took this picture of my brother at church today... we were witnessing the baptism of some people from both the English (1 young man) and Spanish(2 women) groups. Afterwards we had a potluck lunch together.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet. Loved seeing the pics. Really digging Jon's new glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what're you going to blog about next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill, you lucky dog, you. I'm so glad you are able to be there!

    ReplyDelete