Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're Here!

We've been in Bogota for 24 hours. Everyone is looking after us quite well and our schedule is looking very full. Will try and take a few pictures in the next days and post them for all to see. Today we ran a couple of medical errands with my health insurance in preparation for my check ups (MRI etc.) next week. It was great to see the city and realize how much we miss living here. Tonight we are off to visit the Bible Institute, tomorrow we'll visit with friends... Bill's speaking about 14 times at least while we are here.

4 comments:

  1. Uff da!
    I'll be praying for you and that you both have the energy needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you! Hope you have a good time. Try to rest when you can and eat some arepas for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a busy schedule ahead. In the mean time, I'm trying to get my desktop up and running. Probably won't have it up to specs until I get home from MA.

    ReplyDelete