Monday, June 02, 2008

Old Students...

Nora, Angel, me & Brenda

Yesterday Bill and I had the opportunity to meet up with some of my old students from Millikan High School where I taught for three years before moving to Colombia (1994-1997). These three were students I had many lunch discussions with throughout my whole time there. I have sort of kept in touch with them ever since and it's been neat to watch them grow up. Nora has a family now (5 kids), Angel was ordained as a priest last Saturday and Brenda is studying/working.
The occasion that brought us together was Angel's ordination - we went to his first mass and then the celebration with his family and church.

This photo was taken at their graduation back in June of 1997. It was purely coincidental that we posed in the same order! (I just dug this photo up today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment