Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back in LA

No pictures... I guess I could have taken a shot of my pile of laundry and pile of mail to sort through, but neither are a pretty picture!

We are back in Los Angeles, somewhat reluctantly - we had a great time in NZ and feel so blessed to have been able to go and spend quality time with so many of my old friends and family members. Thanks to all of you who prayed for us - it was an awesome trip!

For those of you who know how much I fear flying... the 12 hours each way were some of the best I've spent on a plane. I took a sleeping pill each time and was so drowsy and out of it I actually feel like I had fun up there!!

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine you so loopy that you would have had fun flying, even when you hate it!! Good thing Bill just grins away. = )

    ReplyDelete