Monday, August 04, 2008

NZ: More Gisborne Shots

A Maori meeting house near one of our old homes (at the foot of Kaiti Hill):
I spent two years at this school when I was 7 & 8 years old:
We walked around the river and along Waikanae Beach with the Watsons. Here's Lara, Leasa, me and Grace. (Leasa and I have known of each other for about 30 years, but have been good friends for the last 23 years!
Lara and Grace invited me to share about Colombia with their class (they are twins).
As of today Bill has had Fish and Chips three times in less than two weeks!
The view of Gisborne from Kaiti Hill.
Gladstone Road... Gisborne's main street.
Uncle Lyn and Auntie Margaret (Dad's sister) hosted us:
This is a fun shot of U. Lyn & A. Marg's caravan which they leave parked on a section of land at Wainui Beach. We went for a walk along the beach before enjoying yummy soup in the caravan.

(FYI: You can click on any of these photos to view a larger version!)


1 comment: