Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Baby Pictures So Far (3 to 7 weeks)

Look at that skinny little arm... Cedric is now at a better weight!

First book ever read to him!

 Off to see the doctor as a family... best way to travel, especially as we walk and catch taxis everywhere!

 Going for a stroll in Bogota's botanical gardens.

 Finally enjoying a bath... he hated it for the first two weeks.

One of Cedric's main pastimes... [or should I say, "used to be"]

Good grip for a little guy.

 Making the most of final days with Nana.

 First smiles on the 4th of July!


 Learning all about plumbing from his dad.

 Saying goodbye to Nana and Papa Yarrall... we miss them!

Playing with his mama!

1 comment:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly newborns grow and develop. He is so alert in some of those shots. (PS - In case you don't recognize my name, I am Sonja's oldest sister - I think we missed you when you visited Sheboygan)

    ReplyDelete