
I've been thinking about starting one of these spots for a few months... so here it is. Please come back and visit when you want to see what we've been up to! Hopefully I'll update this blog on a weekly basis!
This is our most recent photo together... it reminds us of a special weekend (Oct 1, 2005) in Prescott, AZ - we went to Karen Oliver's wedding and at the same time celebrated our 7th anniversary! It was so beautiful and was a wonderful, peaceful escape from the craziness of everyday life of grad. school in L.A.
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. You should have lightened your picture though. Looks good otherwise!
ReplyDeletePANGE!!!! I am so happy to be able to add you to my list of blogs I can enjoy. I want to start one too, but don't want to get myself in trouble, 'cos I'm so darn honest. ;) Love ya Sis. MIss you too.
ReplyDeleteMumsies said....
ReplyDeleteNot bad Pange - just be careful what photos you put on it!!
Please spill your guts because missionaries cannot seem to tell all, it's a theological issue, I am told.
ReplyDelete