My brother, Jon, was hilarious last Saturday. We had invited a dating couple over for dinner along with him, so he showed up at our door wearing both a tshirt and sweatshirt with this sign on it:
Guess I'm the only one who comes for a visit. I know how you feel since my EBC Alumni accoutn doesn't get many hits (well, I've had ove 400). Hope you get some more viewers from the fams.
Ah...such a funny guy ;)
ReplyDeleteGuess I'm the only one who comes for a visit. I know how you feel since my EBC Alumni accoutn doesn't get many hits (well, I've had ove 400). Hope you get some more viewers from the fams.
ReplyDeleteI totally check and make comments to this blog. I am committed.
ReplyDeleteWell, maybe I'm not the only one.
ReplyDeletethanks for commenting you guys... it's kind of a fun alternative to chatting, especially since we are never on at the same time!
ReplyDeleteGotta love little, red head "bothers" named Jonathan
ReplyDelete